Are you guilty of not having a family portrait in your home?
Is it time to update your current family portrait?
Is there a blank space in your home that is screaming for a portrait?
This contest is for you!!
Scroll down for how to enter and complete rules
How to take the best room photo of your wall:
You will need to photograph the space that you want to display your portrait. Some ideas: above fireplaces or couches, in a dinning room centered, above a dresser or sideboard, hallway or entry wall, bottom of the stairway leading up or on photo shelves.
- Remove any items you do not intend to keep with your new portrait up.
- Light up the room as much as possible by opening curtains and allowing the room to be flooded with light.
- Step back as far as you can in your room aiming to get floor to ceiling if possible, for best results avoid getting too much ceiling in your image.
- Snap your photo and place it in comment section on the contest post pinned on my facebook page when it opens at 11:59 a.m. May 4th.
How do we win??
No random winners here! You are in control. The room image in the facebook contest post that has the most reactions by 11:59am on May 11th will be the winner. So call on all those facebook friends and get them liking your comment!
What exactly do we win?
You win a family portrait for your home! This will include a private signature session with Kelly to create your portrait as well as a consultation to decide the best location and clothing/colors for your family, the design service to ensure the image is sized appropriately and printed on the medium that best matches your space, and the professionally printed portrait. Everything you need to have the perfect image of your family hung in your home.
The Portrait Session will take place before August 31st on a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday in a morning session or sunset session time slot.
Don’t forget to like Kelly Fitzgerald Studio on Facebook!
The tiny fine print:
1. Contest runs from 11:59 a.m. CST on Saturday May 4th, until 11:59 a.m. CST, on Saturday, May 11th.
2. The official time and reactions will be monitored by Kelly Fitzgerald Studio and Staff using our studio computer in our office. Entries submitted after 11:59 a.m. CST on Saturday, May 11th are ineligible, null, and void. Kelly Fitzgerald Studio is not responsible for any entries that are not received for any reason by the close of the contest.
3. To win a family wall portrait, comment on the contest post with your room image. Other participants will vote by liking or reacting to your post.
4. The participant whose post receives the most reactions by the close of the contest wins, so long as the participant satisfies the contest eligibility requirements and complies with these contest rules.
5. In the event of a tie, Kelly Fitzgerald Studio will place both names in a hat on Facebook live and draw randomly.
6. Only one room image per person, multiple people from the same family can enter.
7. You can also vote for as many room images as you want, even rooms you post yourself.
8. You may vote for a room image until the contest is closed.
9. To be eligible to participate in the contest; must be at least 18 years old; and, must be a U.S. resident. The winning participant will be required to sign a model release and contract to receive the prize.
10. Participants are prohibited from submitting any name or other content that is offensive, vulgar, defamatory, violates the intellectual property rights, rights of privacy or publicity, or any other rights of any third party, violates any law. Kelly Fitzgerald Studio has sole discretion to determine whether any post violates these contest rules and may immediately remove any such post and disqualify the participant who posted it.
11. As an irrevocable condition of entering this contest, you are conclusively deemed to have agreed to be bound by these contest rules.
12. If the participant whose post receives the most votes does not satisfy the contest eligibility requirements and comply with these contest rules, the eligible participant whose compliant post receives the next highest number of votes will be selected as the winner.
13. Kelly Fitzgerald Studio will comment on the post that receives the most votes and instruct the participant who posted the comment to email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange receipt of the prize. If that participant does not email Kelly Fitzgerald Studio within 48 hours after Kelly Fitzgerald Studio contacts the participant, that participant forfeits the prize, and the prize will be offered to the next place participant.
14. The winning participant will receive a portrait session, for their immediate family only, and one wall art piece to fit the wall image submitted in the contest. Wall Art will be between 11X14 and 20X30 depending on the space available on the wall of the image submitted. Kelly Fitzgerald Studio will select the proper size for the space.
15. The portrait session can’t be transferred, applied to past purchases, or redeemed for cash, and must be used by August 31, 2019. Portrait Sessions take place on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays morning or before sunset. The winning participant is solely responsible for any taxes or fees related to the prize. Neither Kelly Fitzgerald Studio nor its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, or assigns will be liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or other claims incurred as a result of the use of the prize.
16. The portrait session will take place with in 20 miles of zip code 60016. Winning participants much provide their own travel to the portrait session location. Mileage and travel fees will apply for any portrait sessions outside 20 miles from 60016.
16. By participating in the contest, you agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless Facebook from and against any claims, known or unknown, in connection with this contest.
17. You acknowledge and agree that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
18. All photos submitted by you shall become the sole and exclusive property of Kelly Fitzgerald Studio, and Kelly Fitzgerald Studio shall have no obligation to preserve, return, or otherwise make available to you or others any Materials. Kelly Fitzgerald Studio may use, reproduce, and distribute Materials in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter created — throughout the world and for any purpose — without compensation to you of any kind. By submitting Materials, you represent and warrant that the Materials do not infringe the intellectual property rights, rights of privacy or publicity, or any other rights of any third party, and you have the right to transfer the Materials to Kelly Fitzgerald Studio.
19. You agree to hold Kelly Fitzgerald Studio and its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, and assigns harmless from and against—and hereby waive any right to pursue — any claims of any nature arising in connection with Kelly Fitzgerald Studio’s use of the Materials.
20. Your participation in the contest is conclusively deemed to be permission for Kelly Fitzgerald Studio to use your name if you win the contest, to publicize the contest and otherwise, as determined by Kelly Fitzgerald Studio , unless prohibited by law. Kelly Fitzgerald Studio may also require the winning participant to execute a publicity release.
21. This contest is null and void where prohibited. No purchase or consideration of any kind is necessary to participate.
22. Kelly Fitzgerald Studio reserves the right to change these rules or discontinue the contest at any time in its sole discretion.