Home For The Holidays
Welcome Winter Wonderland Guests!
We are spreading joy into the homes of two lucky families in 2021. Winning families will receive a custom portrait session and the perfect artwork for their space!
If you are here, then you already submitted your entry for the family contest. I am so excited about this and cannot wait to announce the winner after the holidays.
In the meantime, make sure your kids enter their own contest by coloring (up to age 18!) and submit by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org subject: KIDS COLORING CONTEST or post on FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM using #KFSTUDIOCOLORING (you can tag @kellyfitzgeraldstudio to make sure we do not miss it!) Make sure to follow the studio pages as well!
Official contest rules are at the bottom of the page.
HI! Welcome to my studio. I have been a local photographer for over 10 years. During this time, I not only produce imagery but make sure it looks beautiful in your home, complimenting your style and space. I know that displaying imagery of your family in your home can boost the self esteem of children as well as make a house feel like a home. My portraits are made to outlast you and carry on into furture generations.
Newborn, First Year, Cake Smash, High School Seniors, Family, Pets. Portrait Sessions and artwork designed specifically for your space and home. Full service from start to finish to make sure everything ends up exactly like we plan
From youth photo classes and beginner camera classes to striving photographers, I love to teach and share my knowledge to encourage more imagery in the world and to make sure more people have prints to last into future generations .
COMING 2021: Studio Rental time to allow photographers that cannot afford an entire studio space to be able to practice and stretch their creative legs! Sign Up Here for Updates
Commercial & Small Business
Headshots have always been something I offered. Seeing how important imagery is to businesses I have extended my commercial photographing to include branding and product photography as well.
COMING 2021: Open studio time and prop rental to allow entrepreneurs and influencers the opportunity to take their own photos for social media in the studio with professional lighting and backgrounds.
Take a peak inside a newborn session from start to finish
How do we win??
This contest will be random. We will draw the winner live on Instagram (will be saved on facebook as well) on Saturday January 9th at 9am. An email will also go out in case you miss the original live drawing.
What exactly do we win?
You win a family portrait for your home! This will include a classic portrait session with Kelly to create your portrait as well as a consultation to decide the best location and clothing/colors for your family, the design service to ensure the image is sized appropriately and printed on the medium that best matches your space, and the professionally printed portrait. Everything you need to have the perfect image of your family hung in your home.
The kids coloring contest will include a milestone session and artwork.
The Portrait Session must take place before July 31st 2021.
Don’t forget to like Kelly Fitzgerald Studio on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM
The tiny fine print:
1. Contest runs until 11:59 p.m. CST on January 7th.
2. Entries submitted after 11:59 a.m. CST on Saturday, January 7th are ineligible, null, and void. Kelly Fitzgerald Studio is not responsible for any entries that are not received for any reason by the close of the contest.
3. To win a family wall portrait, you will enter the list sign up included on your winter wonderland card.
5. Only one room image per person, multiple people from the same family can enter.
9. To be eligible to participate in the contest; must be at least 18 years old; and, must be a U.S. resident. The winning participant will be required to sign a model release and contract to receive the prize.
10. Participants are prohibited from submitting any name or other content that is offensive, vulgar, defamatory, violates the intellectual property rights, rights of privacy or publicity, or any other rights of any third party, violates any law. Kelly Fitzgerald Studio has sole discretion to determine whether any entry violates these contest rules and may immediately remove any such post and disqualify the participant who posted it.
11. As an irrevocable condition of entering this contest, you are conclusively deemed to have agreed to be bound by these contest rules.
13. Kelly Fitzgerald Studio will announce the winner live as well as to the contest mailing list and instruct the participant who won to email email@example.com to arrange receipt of the prize. If that participant does not email Kelly Fitzgerald Studio within 48 hours after Kelly Fitzgerald Studio contacts the participant, that participant forfeits the prize, and the prize will be offered to the next participant.
14. The winning family session participant will receive a portrait session, for their immediate family only, and one wall art piece to fit the wall image submitted in the contest. Wall Art will be between 11X14 and 20X30 depending on the space available. Kelly Fitzgerald Studio will select the proper size for the space. The winning kids coloring contest will receive a portrait session for themselves and an art piece up to 16X24 as selected by Kelly and appropraite for the space.
15. The portrait session can’t be transferred, applied to past purchases, or redeemed for cash, and must be used by January 21, 2020. Portrtait Sessions must take place during studio hours. The winning participant is solely responsible for any taxes or fees related to the prize. Neither Kelly Fitzgerald Studio nor its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, or assigns will be liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or other claims incurred as a result of the use of the prize.
16. The portrait session will take place with in 20 miles of zip code 60016. Winning participants must provide their own travel to the portrait session location. Mileage and travel fees will apply for any portrait sessions outside 20 miles from 60016.
16. By participating in the contest, you agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless Facebook from and against any claims, known or unknown, in connection with this contest.
17. You acknowledge and agree that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
19. You agree to hold Kelly Fitzgerald Studio and its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, and assigns harmless from and against—and hereby waive any right to pursue — any claims of any nature arising in connection with Kelly Fitzgerald Studio’s use of the Materials.
20. Your participation in the contest is conclusively deemed to be permission for Kelly Fitzgerald Studio to use your name if you win the contest, to publicize the contest and otherwise, as determined by Kelly Fitzgerald Studio , unless prohibited by law. Kelly Fitzgerald Studio may also require the winning participant to execute a publicity release.
21. This contest is null and void where prohibited. No purchase or consideration of any kind is necessary to participate.
22. Kelly Fitzgerald Studio reserves the right to change these rules or discontinue the contest at any time in its sole discretion.
Portraits made to outlast you
Usually at this time of the year you can see groups of kids in front of neighborhood houses all dressed up and ready to celebrate with friends. This year is looking a little different. High School seniors are having to improvise and make their own fun. I got together...
Meet Fiona. Her Mom and Dad waited very patiently for this little miracle.Then they brought her home during a pandemic. Talk about waiting to make a large entrance into the world! This cutie will hear pandemic stories over and over for years. She will go to school...
I have always loved a front door portrait for families but this year I love them a little more as our homes have taken on a new appreciation. The front door is often a backdrop for the first photo you take when you bring your baby home from the hospital, it stands...