[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.22″ custom_padding=”0px||1px|||”][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.25″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” min_height=”2604px” custom_padding=”||4px|||”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.25″ custom_padding=”|||” custom_padding__hover=”|||”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.27.4″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” custom_margin=”-29px|||||”]
Are you packing your hospital bag? Or at least started making your list of what you might need? We have something for you to add to your bag! (If you already delivered, CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for you! Don’t stop reading because this will still be helpful for tips on photos of your little one at home).
I know things can be overwhelming after birth, but trust me, you’ll want to make sure you capture those first few hours after delivery.
- Get the details: diaper, name tags, footprints, babies length,
- Use window light: hospital rooms are not flattering backgrounds for photos.
- Black & white: this can also help with those unappealing hospital room colors as well as distracting backgrounds.
- Change your perspective: Photograph from above, the side and change your angle to avoid cluttered backgrounds.
- Take my favorite photo: you spend a lot of time getting to know your little one from your bed, don’t forget that moment.
Sure, this all makes sense now and you may think you will remember it all. But trust me, its a whirlwind. That’s why I have created a PDF download that you can print or save to your phone now so you have it ready for delivery day.
This applies to home births too! No matter where you deliver you want to make sure to capture those fleeting moments.
Whether you have a high-end DSLR or a camera phone. It doesn’t matter. Don’t miss these oh so important moments! I love photography and will do my best to help your family start your family legacy off right.
I would be honored to capture your newborn with my professional newborn portraits, please do not hesitate to call before your baby is born. We love to form our relationships with parents early on.
DOWNLOAD PDF HERE:
Fill out the form below to learn more or join our studio family!