This Bride and Groom gave their first dance extra special attention. Taking lessons and practicing to prepare for the big moment. Right after saying I do and sharing their first kiss as husband and wife, they stepped on to the dance floor to share their first dance. It was a special moment and I am thrilled to be able to document it for them.
- 2019 Newborn Booking Special
- Why you should book baby’s DUE DATE and not their birthdate.
- Small Business Saturday – Double Your Dollar!
- How I discovered selecting portrait wall art is like finding the right couch.
- 6 reasons to make your High Schoolers Senior Portrait Session a Family Day.
- You don’t have to wait for fall to get great family portraits
- Lifestyle Vs Studio Newborn Photography
- Des Plaines Newborn Photographer – Baby M
- Mount Prospect Family Photographer – Fall Session
- Mount Prospect, IL Newborn Photographers – Baby Charlie